CCTV is becoming a must with most business owners who have a desire to sustain a high level of profitability. Industry studies consistently identify shrinkage as the largest drain on store profitability. Closed circuit television reduces shoplifting and vendor theft but CCTV alone cannot minimize employee theft which accounts for over 40% of shrinkage in businesses.
1) Conduct a survey or audit of your business. Identify possible existing theft and potential opportunities or risks to potential theft. Immediately develop a plan to eliminate or reduce your exposure to these risks.
2) Educate supervision and the general employee population as to the impact employee theft has on them and how they, not management, are the key to solving the problem.
3) Implement a Loss Prevention Program that ensures an ongoing effort to prevent and detect dishonest activity.
The DIT-8582UV1 with strategically placed cameras within your business is the beginning of the process.
• Compression: H.264
• Display speed: 240 IPS (Real Time)
• Recording speed: 240 IPS (Real Time)
• Display resolution: 1920x1080 (NTSC)
• Recording resolution: 704x480 (D1), 704x240, 352x240
• IE browser and client software network access
• Supports Windows 7, XP and Vista
• Video inputs: 8 inputs BNC
• Video Output: 1 VGA, 1 BNC to RCA
• Audio in: 8 [( 4 mic in, 4 line in) (RCA
• Audio Out: 1 RCA
• Alarm in: 4 programmable relay
• Alarm Out: 4 Relay
• Adjustable sequencing: Main monitor and spot monitor
• PTZ controls: RS485 communication
• Recording Mode: Manual, Motion, Alarm, Schedule & Panic.
• Record quality: 4 selectable settings
• Search Mode: time, date, and camera
• Motion detection: programmable, user defined areas
• Multiplex Operation: Record, multi-camera playback, web connection,
• Back-up Options: MP4, raw H.264, Windows software AVI and USB 2.0 Flash Drive.
• Storage: SATA 500GB HDD (internal) & USB 2.0 external HDD w/power supply
• Hard drive info: size, log view, formatting and upgrades
• Network connection: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• Network access: Internet browser, client software with DNNS.
TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, PPPoE & SMART PHONE
• Web server: Built-in allows remote viewing without software
• Programmable network ports
• Network speed preview and connected IP log
• Language: 7
• Operation Temperature: 41° F ~ 104° F (5° C ~ 40° C)
• NTSC/PAL mechanical switch on rear panel
• Power: 12VDC, 12.5A (150W)
• Dimensions: 430(w) x 420(d) x 90(h)mm
PLUG ‘N’ PLAY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
The DIT-8582UV1 is a professional solution for video camera security/surveillance systems for up to 8 cameras. It uses H264 High Res. compression to record video and can display video up to 240 images per second (real-time). Record at 30 images per second (real-time) with each camera which is independently programmable. Search recorded video by time, date, or camera. New Pentaplex technology can display live video, record, playback, backup, remote view, and allow network access simultaneously. Record modes include manual, schedule, motion detection and alarm. External USB ports are provided for backup and mouse control as well as RS485 for PTZ domes (up to 8). Fast Internet browsing via browser & SMART PHONE. An IR remote control is included with this security DVR.
Starting at 398.95 w/500GB HDD
Up to 2TB HDD - Call 913-708-8331 for pricing.
8-CHANNEL REALTIME (240 ips) HI RES. DVR w/ REMOTE VIEWING &
8-AUDIO INPUTS. PRICED RIGHT
FOR SMALL TO
may not represent actual items. DiT reserves the right to
change style or specifications without prior notice.
DIGITALiTEK • 6320 Brookside Plaza • Suite 231 • Kansas City, Missouri 64113
Our web site is best viewed in 1024 x 768 or higher resolution.