CCTV is becoming a must with
business owners who have a desire to sustain a high level of
profitability. Industry studies consistently identify
shrinkage as the largest drain on store profitability. Closed circuit
television reduces shoplifting and vendor theft but CCTV alone cannot
minimize employee theft which accounts for over 40% of shrinkage in
1) Conduct a survey or audit of your business. Identify possible existing theft and potential opportunities or risks to potential theft. Immediately develop a plan to eliminate or reduce your exposure to these risks.
2) Educate supervision and the general employee population as to the impact employee theft has on them and how they, not just management, are the key to solving the problem.
3) Implement a Loss
Prevention Program that ensures an ongoing effort to prevent and detect
The DIT-4582UV1 with
strategically placed cameras within your business is the beginning of
• Compression: H.264 Baseline Compression
• Display speed: 120 IPS (REALTIME)
• Recording speed: 120 IPS (REALTIME)
• Display resolution: 720x480 (D1)
• Recording resolution: 704x480 (D1), 704x240, 352x240
• Storage: HDD SATA Interface, 500GB - 2TB
• Video/Audio inputs: 4
• Video Output: BNC/VGA Audio Input/Output: RCA
• Alarm input: 4
Recording Mode: Manual, Date, Days, Hourly, Motion
• PTZ controls: RS485 output on board
• Search Mode: Stepping search function - multi-speed playback,
date/time, calendar, event
• Motion detection: user defined areas
• Web server: Built-in allows remote viewing without software
• Multiplex Operation: Record, multi-camera playback, back-up, network
• Back-up Options: Windows network neighborhood, USB HDD, USB Flash Drive
• Network: TCP/IP, (live, playback, back-up)
• Operation Temperature: 41° F ~ 104° F (5° C ~ 40° C)
• Power: 12VDC, 4.5A (90-260VAC adapter)
• Dimensions: 315(w) x 277(d) x 80(h)mm
PLUG ‘N’ PLAY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
The DIT-4582UV1 is an upgraded economical solution for a realtime video camera security/surveillance system
numbering 1-4 cameras. New Pentaplex technology can display live video, record, playback, backup, remote view, and allow network access simultaneously. It uses H.264 compression to display and record video up to 120 images per second realtime frame rate, and features composite video output. Search recorded video using date/time, calendar data or by event. Record modes include manual, time, motion detection and alarm. External USB port is provided as well as RS485, and support for TCP/IP. Connects easily to our cameras and PTZ domes. An IR remote control is available with this security DVR.
Starting at 359.95 w/500GB HDD
Up to 2TB HDD - Call 913-708-8331 for pricing.
may not represent actual items. DiT reserves the right to
change style or specifications without prior notice.
DIGITALiTEK • 6320 Brookside Plaza • Suite 231 • Kansas City, Missouri 64113
Our web site is best viewed in 1024 x 768 or higher resolution.