CCTV is becoming a must with
business owners who have a desire to sustain a high level of
profitability. Industry studies consistently identify
shrinkage as the largest drain on store profitability. Closed circuit
television reduces shoplifting and vendor theft but CCTV alone cannot
minimize employee theft which accounts for over 40% of shrinkage in
1) Conduct a survey or audit of your business. Identify possible existing theft and potential opportunities or risks to potential theft. Immediately develop a plan to eliminate or reduce your exposure to these risks.
2) Educate supervision and the general employee population as to the impact employee theft has on them and how they, not just management, are the key to solving the problem.
3) Implement a Loss Prevention Program that ensures an ongoing effort to prevent and detect dishonest activity.
The DIT-1682UG1 with strategically placed cameras within your business is the beginning of your process.
• Compression: H264
• Display speed: 480 IPS (REALTIME)
• Recording speed: 480 IPS (REALTIME)
• Display resolution: 720x480 (D1)
• Recording resolution: 720x480, 704x240, 352x240
• IE browser network access
• Supports Windows 7, XP and Vista
• Video inputs: 16 BNC inputs
• Video Output: 1 VGA, 1 BNC to RCA
• Audio in: 16 inputs (RCA)
• Audio Out: 1 RCA
• Alarm in: 16 programmable relay
• Alarm Out: 4 programmable relay
• Programmable spot monitor out: full image with sequence or selectable
• Adjustable sequencing: Main monitor and spot monitor
• Active image correction: De-interlace on/off
• PTZ controls: RS485 communication
• Recording Mode: Manual, Motion, Alarm, Schedule
• Record quality: 4 selectable settings
• Search Mode: time, date, text, and camera
• Motion detection: programmable, user defined areas
• Motion setup: alarm duration (5~15 sec) pre-alarm (0~5 sec)
• Multiplex Operation: Record, multi-camera playback, web connection,
• Back-up Options: Windows software AVI, USB HDD SATA, USB Flash Drive, DVD-RW (optional)
• Storage: support for 4 IDE HDD (internal), USB 2.0 port for memory
stick, CD R/W, optional DVD R/W
• Hard drive info: size and temperature
• Hard drive watchdog: SMART HDD monitor (sectors, nodes, temperature)
• Hard drive RAID: Multiple drive mirroring
• Network connection: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• Network access: Internet browser and/or client software, SMART PHONE
• DDNS: on-board
• Web server: Built-in allows remote viewing without software
• Network speed preview and connected IP log
• Language: Selectable Seven Options
• Operation Temperature: 41° F ~ 104° F (5° C ~ 40° C)
• NTSC/PAL mechanical switch on rear panel
• Power: 12VDC, 12.5A (150W)
• Dimensions: 430(w) x 420(d) x 90(h)mm
PLUG ‘N’ PLAY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
DIT-1682UG1 PREMIERE 16-CHANNEL REALTIME (480 ips) HIGH DEF. (D1) DVR w/REMOTE VIEWING & 16-AUDIO INPUTS. BEST CHOICE FOR MID/LARGE SIZED BUSINESSES.
The DIT-1682UG1 16-channel DVR is a full-featured professional solution for video camera security/surveillance systems with up to 16 cameras and audio inputs. It uses H.264 compression to record video in realtime and can display video up to 480 images per second and record in realtime at 480 images per second. New Pentaplex technology can display live video, record, playback, backup, remote view, and allow network access simultaneously. Search recorded video by time, date, text or camera. Record modes include manual, schedule, motion detection and alarm. External USB ports are provided for backup (DVD-RW optional) and mouse control as well as RS485 for PTZ domes. Internet viewing via browser and SMART PHONES. An IR remote control is included with this security DVR.
Starting at 589.95 w/500GB HDD *DVD-RW Optional
Up to 2TB HDD - Call 913-708-8331 for pricing.
may not represent actual items. DiT reserves the right to
change style or specifications without prior notice.
DIGITALiTEK • 6320 Brookside Plaza • Suite 231 • Kansas City, Missouri 64113
Our web site is best viewed in 1024 x 768 or higher resolution.